Subject: Information issued by Nexion S.p.A. pursuant to art. 13 of European Regulation 2016/679
1) Following your visits to this site, the compilation of forms, the receipt of your requests/queries, preliminary contacts, investigations and market research, any establishment of business relationships, our company will collect and process your personal data;
2) For the sake of clarity, we hereby specify the following definitions given in the European Regulation 2016/679:
Personal data: : any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number such as name, identification number, location data, on-line identification number or to one or more factors that characterise his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity;
Processing: any operation or set of operations, performed with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, retrieval, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, erasure or destruction.
All of this is stated, pursuant to article 13 of the European Regulation 2016/679,
We inform you
that the collection and processing of personal data will be carried out by the writing company in accordance with the following:
- general purposes: the data will be processed to satisfy your requests/questions, for the correct performance of bureaucratic, accounting, fiscal, commercial fulfilments and for corporate activities that are compulsory by law and in any case strictly inherent to the existing relationships;
- "direct marketing" purposes: your data may be used, solely and exclusively subject to your free, optional, specific and explicit consent, which may be revoked at any time, also for sending materials/advertising communications by post, e-mail, telephone, fax, SMS, mms and similar means; after giving your consent, you are in any case entitled to object, at any time and without charge, to the processing of your data for this purpose;
- methods: the data will be processed both with paper and electronic/computer/telematic instruments/supports, in full respect of the law,according to the principles of lawfulness and civility and to safeguard their privacy;
- optional transmission: the transmission of data is free and optional;
- consequences of a possible refusal: the refusal to transmit your data or the integral objection to their processing for the purposes referred to in point a), may in any case entail the impossibility of satisfying some of your requests; the refusal to allow the use of the data the for purposes referred to in point b), on the other hand will not affect your right to take advantage of any promotions or affect the existing commercial relationship;
- subjects or categories of subjects (recipients) to whom the data may be communicated or disseminated: data may be communicated to third parties only to comply with legal or contractual obligations and to satisfy any requests. The data will not be disclosed under any circumstances;
- persons authorized to the processing: the data will be processed only and exclusively by a limited number of company employees of the administrative, marketing, EDP and commercial sectors, duly authorized;
- automated decision-making processes (e.g. profiling): automated decision-making processes are not managed in any way;
- rights of the data subject: you enjoy all the rights provided under the European Regulation 2016/679, such as the right to request access to and rectification of personal data, their erasure, the restriction of processing, the right to object to their processing, as well as the right to data portability. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory authority;
- transfers to third countries: any transfers of personal data to a third country outside the European Union or to an international organisation will be made on the basis of a decision of adequacy by the Commission or, in the case of the transfers referred to in Articles 46, 47 or 49, second paragraph, of the European Regulation, on the basis of appropriate safeguards;
- period of data retention: the data will be kept for the period strictly necessary to meet the requests of the data subject or on the basis of what is provided for by the laws in force or by any contractual clauses;
- data controller: the data controller is Nexion S.p.A., with registered office in Correggio (RE), Strada Statale 468 n. 9, in the person of its pro tempore legal representative;
- data protection officer: the data protection officer is Dr. Juri Torreggiani, with office located in Reggio Emilia, Via Piccard 16/G, tel. 0522/30.11.69, fax 0522/38.79.96: any request for clarification or information may be addressed to the data protection officer.
This information notice may be supplemented, orally or in writing, with further elements and indications, to better meet any need relating to further details on “Privacy” and any updating of the regulations on the subject.
Date: May 25th, 2018
The data controller